Tuesday, September 30, 2008

''Pick'' Me

Well i've just lost a part of me. to someone very special.

Last night, she turned 18 and i gave it to her finally. she has been waiting all so patiently though. haha somehow she just wanted it. since the 1st time she saw it. she says its cuz its the same colour as her purse, gold. i reckon she just wants it cuz its mine =p well its not my virginity and i should probably stop misleading you guys into thinking all sorts of things. lol

its my golden ESP guitar pick. i played one last song for her before saying goodnight and happy birthday. well i kinda screwed up a bit a lot. wrong chords, messed up lyrics, strummed wrongly cuz of the extremely thight room of the back seat which could induce claustrophobia. despite the atrocity, she said it was very nice and that's all that mattered..


But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

~Fall for You - Secondhand Serenade~

i may not be "A coffee junkie with a passion for writing"..
but now u have my pick..
u have my heart..
mel

No comments:

Jeff Dunham and Melvin